This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I forgot my Hotmail and facebook password both ;( Help?
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM
I forgot my Hotmail and facebook password both ;( Help?
i changed my fb password two weeks ago and i completely have forgotten what i kept ;( i could recover it but the point is i also forgot my hotmail Id and my password for hotmail which i kept when i started using net ;( but the point is my cousin made it who was my bf as well but now due to our brokeup , our contact has completely terminated so I can't ask him what my I.d and password was ;( plus my security is not linked with my cell because at that time i din't have my personal cellphone ;( he kept it all when he was creating my Id for the first time and now I have forgotten it please solve my problem I don't want to make a new Id. I want to recover this old one Sad please help me any way my Id can recover back cause I have no I.d or password or security linkage to my cell. Help please Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

Well only thing is you will have to make a new facebook

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:09 PM

To Get Back Into your Facebook Account you Have to Recover your Email 1st once you Get Back Into your Email Click Forgot Password Put in your Email Address Facebook Will Send a Password Reset Link to your Email Click on the Link Inside the Email
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

I was also facing same issue with my hotmail. I tried a lot and searched a lot over the internet. Then I got a link http://www.email-support247.com/hotmail-support.html. I just visited and made a call on their number. I got instant help from a certified technician to help me.

Just visit and make a call on their no.