This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My internet keeps cutting out like, every two minutes?
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM
My internet keeps cutting out like, every two minutes?
I don't know what the problem is but it is really starting to piss me off and I need to find a fix for this. Every minute or few, my internet just quits working. It doesn't say it's disconnected, it will maybe drop a bar, but the page will not load and I have to do one of three things to make it work.

I'll use diagnostic to restart the router, I'll disconnect and reconnect, or I'll disable and enable the connection. Sometimes it says that it's not properly configured, but I've reconfigured it (at least I think) and it's still got this horrible problem. Sometimes it says its correctly configured, but that the device is not responding. It's not the connection itself, I know because my tablet right beside my laptop works just fine and has no connection problems. Niether does any other computer in the house, it's just my laptop.

This is driving me absolutely mad and I also have online classes that need to function. I can't afford a new laptop right now and probably won't for some time. What do I need to do to fix this for good? It's going to kill me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM

Did you try turning it off and on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply