This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone please help me with my internet issue?!!!!?
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Someone please help me with my internet issue?!!!!?
I am going insane. I have work to do and half the time I cannot.
I cannot browse the internet. Half the time it sits trying to upload the webpage. And that is any page.
Sometimes you can get to a website and if you do the image and graphics are non-existent.
Or you get "Page cannot be displayed," message. Sometimes if you refresh browser praying to God over and over you can eventually get to the page after 10 minutes. My network connection says all is fine. My router always show lights are all on green and solid. I have Verizon DSL, which I hate now that this is happening.
My speed is 5mbps.
Verizon doesn't seem helpful at all except sending me a new router. It is not a router issue. I have been sent so many freaking routers now it is ridiculous that never solves the problem. It is not a computer problem because it this is occurring on my wireless devices that are connected to the same network. My neighbors also have the same problems.
I have reset browser settings, cmd prompt/ipconfig etc. I am at a loss!! =(
None of these answers are that helpful....I have Chrome and Internet Explorer. It does not matter what browser you use. Even on the wireless devices as well. I have tried turning off Wifi still does not help. I honestly feel the service just sucks and it's not a hardware or software issue. I believe it is the transceiver at location the service comes from, is the problem. Which that would take the company to repair because if you look at data statistics on it, data shows no consistency/errors.
None of these answers are that helpful....I have Chrome and Internet Explorer. It does not matter what browser you use. Even on the wireless devices as well. I have tried turning off Wifi still does not help. I honestly feel the service just sucks and it's not a hardware or software issue. I believe it is the transceiver at location the service comes from, is the problem. Which that would take the company to repair because if you look at data statistics on it, data shows no consistency/errors.
Sorry see that is the problem as well....it will post your typing more than one time lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

try installing a different browser. i recommend chrome.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:10 PM

all sounds quite unpleasant

how about switch off the wifi

plug your computer directly to the router via an ethernet cable

just an interim measure

get a tech to work it out later
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM

You said it occurs on other devices as well as your neighbors. Then, the problem is with your internet service provider. Contact your internet service provider and describe the problem you and your neighbors are having. Have them come and check the connection between your home area and your internet service provider.