This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best SEO technique to target niche?
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM
What is the best SEO technique to target niche?
My website is http://www.occtrade.co.uk and I am looking for promotions and marketing. I want to make it on top on google rankings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM

To make the website listed in the top of the google, you need to promote it over many social networking sites as well as on the google bookmarking sites. also make sure that yiur website On-Page coding is perfect and have all the meta data according to google rules. as you should know that google is continuously updating its algorithms and it is paralizing the websites that are not following its policy.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:23 PM

Only one technique to lead your website is not just enough. You need to work a lot on your website. You need to follow some steps and then you can improve your website.

1) Analyze your website research it properly. that is look for meta tags h1 tags google analytics etc..
2) Keyword research is most important part. Analyze it and implement it in your site appropriately.
3) Carry out all the on page seo techniques.
4) Lastly off page seo is to be carried out which says all about link building, backlinks, social networking to promote your site.
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM

Its all about great content and authority especially niche links. You can try for guest posting on niche sites.
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM

The best way to get listed in your niche sites like directories, blogs and websites. For this you may need to add relevant content and respective links.
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

Just market your site everywhere you can. Just don't rely on Google results as if you are getting famous through other tools online, Google will consider your site for higher ranking.

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM

The first and foremost thing you need to do is target your keywords on your website using on-page SEO techniques. Once you are done with this you then have to build quality backlinks for these keywords as Google wants quality backlinks to get better rankings.

Best SEO technique in my opinion is Guest Blogging as it is the best way to generate quality backlinks.
04-08-2014, 08:51 PM

I know very well after recent updates build a quality backlinks is very tough job. Well, In my point of view post in the niche forum is the best and ideal way which is really helpful to achieve your goal, that's for sure. But keep in mind that choose relevant site and relevant thread as well.
04-08-2014, 08:52 PM

I have visited your nice websites having PR0. In order to get good traffic you need to focus strategy for SEO at first. So have a well study then take help of a website analysis tool for SEO. These tools will make you smart and fast to reach to the traffic destination.

For good traffic you need a good Meta tags and keywords as well. Select Meta tags and keyword then start making back linking. Back linking can be specific if you know the competitor's website value calculator, Page Rank, IP Address, Search Engine Reports, Social Engagement, and Domain WHOIS. The above statics of the websites you are fighting against, will be helpful to make yours one up. All of these are in a good SEO tools. So take help form any SEO tools and go to the point you need for SEO.