This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over cheating lieng ex?
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM
How to get over cheating lieng ex?
So i was with my ex for 4 years and in them 4 years he has cheated on me lied to me and disrepected me over and over again. He was my first bf and first everything thats why i found it so difficult to leave him. I thought it was normal to be treated like that. Recently i found out he has facebook which he hid from me because the last time i knew which was jan 2013 i found out he was flirting with other girls but i still gave him a chance. Now it felt like everything was ok and he actually loved me but i managed to get onto his facebook to see messages to soooo many girls him asking to meet up with them. And there not even pretty! On top of that all his mates he has been messaging asking them to hook him up with some fit girls. I honestly do not know what to do. I have finished him for good but it hurts so much. Why can i not stop thinking about it. I know what he is like but i still cannot get over it. I feel hurt i want to be happy but i feel like im being held back. Please helppp!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:12 PM

tell him he aint gettin any bjs anymore and walk away like the princess that u r

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:12 PM

This is still a very fresh wound and it is going to take some serious time before you can be completely healed from it.

The best thing to do, is put him out of your life for good. That means, no more talking to him and no more searching around on his facebook (or other social media) trying to see what he is up to---it's only going to keep hurting your wound and it might cause an even bigger scar.

First loves are very hard to get over and I can understand how devistated you must feel. Reach out to friends/family. Keep your calender full. Seriously, this helps. If you keep yourself busy, you can and will start to get over him. It just takes time--that's all.

Lastly, right now or anytime in the next 7-8 months would not be a good time to start dating/trying to get into a new relationship. Work on building yourself back up again before you bring your sadness/frustrations/hurt into the next relationship. Also, start new hobbies... those can be fun/rewarding and again something to keep your mind busy so it's not constantly thinking about .... the past.