This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to tell my girlfriend to leave this guy alone?
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM
How to tell my girlfriend to leave this guy alone?
My girlfriend has this guy that is sort of her friend. He tries to talk to her sometimes and it bothers me because he used to like her. She isn't attracted to him but she always feels sorry for him and gets mad at me for talking bad about him. I try to show her that he bothers me but she thinks I am just being mean. Now this guy takes a lot of selfies and tweets a ton of girls. The day after we started datig there was a hashtag called #mentionsomeonebeautiful. So I mentioned my girlfriend. I looked at her previous tweets and this guy had used that hashtag on my girlfriend. So I deleted my tweet and got upset. Should I be upset at her? How can I get her to get rid of this guy before I physically do it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

It sounds like there is a trust issue between you and your girlfriend that you need to question more closely. Don't get involved with the guy in any way. This is between you and her.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

well its time to pick your battles, your girlfriend will never go with that guy so it doesn't mater, cause she has you
04-08-2014, 08:12 PM

I've been in this situation before, but in the position your girl friends in. I think you should just ignore him, it kind of irritates us when our boyfriend seems jealous/upset over this guy after we already told you that we don't like the guy in that way. If she isn't attracted to him you have nothing to worry about... she can handle her own. Trust your girl friend, she only wants you.
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

You need to remember that it is him doing the pursuing, not your girlfriend. If you trust your girlfriend, then you shouldn't worry. As a girl, I understand she feels bad, but if he hits on other girls then he just sounds like a player.