This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to mess up the internet connection?
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM
How to mess up the internet connection?
I was wondering if there is any way that I could make my internet stop working? My 9 year old little brother is literally, I Am NOT Exaggerating this, is on the computer from the time he gets home from school until my dad forces him to get off! I honestly think It is making him stupid. When he's on there watching stupid minecraft videos you litterally have to scream at him to get his attention. And if you give him something while he is watching it, he will not even remember you giving it to him. My mom really allows him to be on it for so long! This little boy is on the computer more than I am, and I am getting a degree in computer science! I need a way and not just a simple unplug the Ethernet cable, but actually the thing that will show the little yellow triangle with a "!" In it. I was thinking of changing the IP address to some weird number but I'm afraid it will mess up the connection entirely. Any suggestions? Please and Thank You.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

You could just take the RAM out of his computer and make it a dud computer entirely? Tongue

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

Try using this. It solved my problem..

http://www1.k9webprotection.com/
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

Your brother needs parents you give a damn. Something is very, very wrong when parents care so little that they allow that behavior. There should be rules. You are right, that kind of continuous use will make him stupid, if it hasn't already. You need to have a long, serious talk with your parents. Shutting down internet access isn't going to change anything. He will find a way, and it would be fixed anyway. Your parents need more help than your brother does if that's what they call parenting. Sorry, but it's pretty upsetting that your parents pay no attention and/or see no harm in his behavior.
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM

True off your WIFI.