This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls! Am I date material? Would you date someone like this? (me)?
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Girls! Am I date material? Would you date someone like this? (me)?
Ladies!
- 5.7 or higher
-Blerd ("Black Nerd")
-I have an interest in Cosmology and War History
-An Archer
-I love Sci-Fi, Star Wars, and stuff related to that
-Getting into programming, like C++, and Lua
-I like wearing beanies!
-Ex football player, Tight End and Defensive End
-I've had people at school tell me that I'm buff, and I guess that intimidates some people
-Intelligent, participated in UIL, and academic decathlon
-Great sense of humor, I tend to make controversial jokes which only adults understand, and maybe a handful of fellow students
-I'm really nice, but I have my bad days
-Never had an official girlfriend
-Young, under 18
-Imaginative, but realistic
-Dark brown hair, Dark brown eyes, and bronze skinned
-Culturally sensitive
-Awesome mustache , it's very daring
-Not into a lot of social media, but I do own an Instagram
-Artistic

Girls, would you date a guy like this?

I ask this because girls don't really pay attention to me at my school.

Oh, and don't report this......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM

You had me until dating mustache. I personally do not like mustaches. But aside from that, you sound great! I wish you luck to finding an awesome nerd girl!

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:10 PM

I would but im not much into war stuff........
04-08-2014, 08:18 PM

you kinda sound a little boring with that history stuff, other than that you are a thumbs up lol..give it a try if you have a crush maybe she has feelings towards you
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

None of this stuff matters if you aren't a good person. Just saying. Do you judge strangers for wearing socks with sandals? Do you laugh when you see someone fall? Do you give people a hard time when they mess up your order? Personally, stuff like this really pisses me off. Someone who has such negative responses and emotions all the time show a lot of immaturity, and it's just unattractive to be a jerk, right? I honestly think I could be into any guy if they had a caring character. This is one of the main reasons I am attracted to my bf, and he works so hard to make sure he is being a good bf to me, which is just priceless.

So yeah, in short, if a person is truly kind, and doesn't just stay home watching tv all day (etc,etc), then I think anyone could be date material. And don't worry, I didn't get a lot of attention in hs either, but I think it was just bc I was very shy, bc once I got to college, it was like the opposite. But yeah man, you sound like a pretty interesting person, just keep doing what you enjoy and keep improving on yourself. Love kind of just happens, but at the same time you need to make effort, you know? And by the way, a lot of girls wait for guys to approach them. It's just kind of the unfortunate culture we live in, so that may be why you haven't had any luck if you're not really the type to initiate communication. I would suggest being more aggressive if you really want a gf. Girls like boys that pay attention to them (but not too much) and make stupid jokes, and say hi really loudly down the hall so everyone can hear you saying hi to her. Anyway, that's what I like lol. People like feeling like they are getting the attention bc they are special, and so if you give them this feeling, it's kind of hard to ignore. Also, you probably don't want to say things like "I only make jokes that adults can understand", bc whether it's true or not, it makes you sound like you're trying to be impressive which actually has the opposite affect.

So yeah, I just realized you already picked a best answer, but hope this helped even a little. Have a nice romantic life. bye.