This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cute Gift Ideassss?(:?
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Cute Gift Ideassss?(:?
I'm going to meet my celeb crushes soon at this meet and greet ! It's called Magcon & there you get to meet and hang out with them . When you meet them if you have a gift you give it to them & most people leave there social media stuff so they'll follow it . Any ideas on something cute I could make or buy . I want to be able to like put a cute little note with it that has my social media . So basically I need a cute gift I can buy off amazon or make & tips on how to attach something with my social meda with it(;
Please help this means a lot to me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM

Buy something local that shows something about where you live. It could be a set of postcards or drawings that shows the landscaping features or else something interesting about the culture. Could be baseball caps or local honey or something like that, some specialty agricultural product. Then you could include the invitation to visit your area, along with your social media & contact information. If there's a special festival or fair scheduled, then mention that in your note, too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply