This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask FM should I get or not?
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Ask FM should I get or not?
Hello. I am debating wherever to get Ask.fm or not? Now I just want a little few thoughts from you guys about it! It is safe? Can you block? And is it a good thing to sit down and have fun with? I dunno Im kind of stuck a bit of me wants it a bit of me don't! :/ please help Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

I used to have ask.fm and at first it was fun to answer all the questions
But as time went by, it started to get boring because people forget about ask.fm and some people constantly posted on facebook with their link to ask them questions
And some questions people ask you can be well weird. Really. Weird.
I guess its safe if you dont answer really personal questions like where you live and a picture of yourself because ANYONE can see it. And some people take ask.fm as an advantage to bully people because you can ask questions anonymously.
It really depends on who you are and what kind of person you are though, but I deleted mine.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

I've tried to avoid it due to the huge amounts of bullying that happens on it, and it caused one girl to commit suicide, but it's up to you to decide if it's the kind of website you'd like to go o.