This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which phone do you recommend I should buy?
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Which phone do you recommend I should buy?
I was thinking of buying a phone and i heard HTCs don't have front cameras, iphones are annoying and Samsungs are too expensive... which phones are really worth it and not too expensive? I'm looking for a phone which is big enough, has a front facing camera has Instagram or at least a Marketplace. Smile

thank youu.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM

Blackberry! Smile q10 or curve 9360

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:21 PM

Please dont get a blackberry. The htc one does have a front facing camera, its the best phome on the market.
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

iPhones are very simple to use, a bit overrated and overpriced for the limited things it can do. It's good for smartphone users who don't want much customisation and features, hence it's simple to use UI and claimed ease of use. Multitasking is extremely limited (if it exists at all), but most apps run very smoothly.

Android:
If you don't have a budget, take a look at the Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One.

Go for the Samsung Galaxy S4 for the following reasons: It's got features no other phone can compare to. The features are too many to list, but can be found on it's official site, or if you do a quick lookup on Google. Build quality isn't that great, and the phone can feel cheap.

The HTC One on the other hand has an excellent build quality. It's got a metal unibody and looks extremely classy and elegant. It's got front speakers of amazing quality for a phone. It doesn't have all the features of the S4, but looks make up for it.

One cool feature both the above phones have is the ability to use them as TV remotes through an IR blaster at the top of the phone. The S4 has a ton more features, but most of these can still be done without and/or could be gimmicky.

If you're on a budget, look at the HTC One X or a Samsung Galaxy S3. As these were the flagship devices of last year, they are still packed with good features but will be sold at a much reduced price.

All of the above phones come with a front facing camera, including the HTCs.
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM

Do pay monthly then. It gives you time, that way, to get the money you need.
And HTC One has a front camera actually. My dad and I got ours yesterday, well i got Blackberry Q5. - Amazing phone!

Iphone 4: http://www.directmobiles.co.uk/iphone/ip...-pd-45.php Expensive per month??

Samsung Galaxy S3: http://www.directmobiles.co.uk/samsung/s...pd-212.php

NOTE!! These offers are till the end of July!!! Then they will all raise by about £7 order quick!! Also when your contract runs out and say if you pay £15.50 a month for it now, you will still get to pay that amount even when others are paying more.