This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i download facebook on my xbox 360?
10-15-2012, 08:42 PM
how can i download facebook on my xbox 360?
i will be on the dashboard and the only thing that i could see is the video for it and not the download i looked all over the market place cuase ive got xbox live but i could not find it and stupid enought ive put my real Date of birth in and im under 18 so do i have to wait til im 18 or can you guys help thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:50 PM

You go to My Community and it is on there. You download it and run. And I've heard there are parental controls so I'm not sure if you have access to it or not.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:50 PM

Alright Mate, i got the same as you, Im 17 and have had facebook for years but dont have facebook appear on my community channel, so i tried all the family content crap but still got nothing so i e-mailed xbox and got a reply as so:

The issue you describe was brought to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

The development team is working on an update that gives parents the choice of which social applications their children can access. This means that members between the ages of 13 and 17 will be able to use Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm as long as their parents approve. We hope to roll this out several weeks after launch but do not have a date to provide at this time

So i guess we've just got to wait now untill the updates out Smile