This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to convince my parent i'm ready for a facebook account?
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM
How to convince my parent i'm ready for a facebook account?
So you see my mom is attracted to Facebook everyday 2 to 8 hours of Facebook. So my father is scared it will happen to me . I need a Facebook account what to tell them ? how to convince them ?
Please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM

Just use it for keeping up with family and friends.....im closer to them,cause I'm more involved with daily life happenings.

your mom is probably playing games alot....so don't get on for games....tell them especially dad that your on for other reasons I'm listing

.i also get work through Facebook (for me that's computer work,and extras acting)

I'm also help people through computer problems through private messaging

try those.....and how it would help you in not only keeping up with family and friends....but how it can help you in helping others through work or school

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:21 PM

If you're under the age of 13, don't even bother. Wait until you are of age.

If you are 13, you could have a Facebook page, but you need to talk to your parents about setting up some ground rules.

Your parents can set up times that you are allowed to use Facebook and they should be able to control what you post there (see article linked below). In the article I linked, there are some guidelines that you and your parents can go over and decide what is right for your family.
04-08-2014, 08:23 PM

Explain to them that every person can have a facebook account and it is beneficial if used correctly since it helps to maintain communication with your friends, family, teachers, etc.