This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have an alterations business and I want to expand my business..?
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM
I have an alterations business and I want to expand my business..?
I have a local alteration business and I want to bring in more customers, along with the alterations, i also sell some party dresses. My prices are all low and unbeatable. What should i do to expand my business and bring in more people to buy/alter their clothes? what is the best way to make by small business known in my community?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

You have a limited potential customer base, regular broad paid advertising might not be so cost effective. Certainly you want to be known be local bridal, tux shops though I assume they have in house fitters.

If you have a business address, a free Google places page may be one of the most important aids, I confirmed that a search for: Alterations, your city, will bring up places pages with the A-G labeled stick pin symbols, give it a try.
There are tricks to make these rank higher in the results, in any case you would 'claim' the page and add engaging content. Being listed in other business directories helps the ranking as well.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply