This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my best friend passed away?
04-08-2014, 08:09 PM
my best friend passed away?
my bestfriend passed away on march 8th and im having a real struggle to find her sons because she never talked to them and she rarely talked about them i only know they where born in mexico but are currently in chicago or new york ......maybe about 40 to 42 yrs old and i have his name too but i wanted to know what can i do....or where can i go to search them up.....i have her ashes and i dont want to do nothing yet with them till im sure the sons might want them!!! im pretty sure what ever problem they had with there mom was real bad ....that why they stoped communication with her ......if any body out there knows where can i start looking please help me .......like i said i only have pictures the name and maybe if her info i could use .......please helppppp!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

I would suggest a newspaper ad. People do still read them, you could ask the cities where you believe they are to look for you. Also, They may not have hated their Mom, chances are good that forgiveness was found throughout the years, and they have just also had no way of contacting her.
As long as you have checked your friends home for any clues as to how to get ahold of her sons, a phone book, a diary, a secret jewelery box or....
You are right to want to make contact with them, to give them a chance to find some closure with their mom, even if it is a sad one.
Sorry for your loss - and oh yes, never forget the power of facebook! (if you havent looked there yet)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply