This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Must a Facebook 'Like' page be connected to a personal profile in order to be set up?
10-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Must a Facebook 'Like' page be connected to a personal profile in order to be set up?
I want to set up a FB like page for a small business but must it be connected to my own personal profile and b) do I have to set up an account for the business and a like page linking off of it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:51 PM

If you make a page no one can find out who you are unless its another admin but in this process if you are hiring admins make sure there a content creator. but emai;s will be sent to you .

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:51 PM

You can set up an unlimited number of FB Pages for businesses through your account. The small business does not have to have their own account.

If you are managing their page for them then great, but if they want to be able to post content themselves then you will need to make them an admin (for which they will need their own Facebook profile).

You do not need to create a profile for the business and then a like page. Just create the page through your account.

Anything you post or do on the business page that you have setup will NOT show up on your persona;l profile, so your current Facebook friends do not see anything you do on that business page.

I hope that helps.