This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WEBSITE RENEWAL godaddy?
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM
WEBSITE RENEWAL godaddy?
last year i registered my websitein godaddy http://www.example.com & server..price is 500 rs for domain and 2000 rs for windows server ..but now the price is 700rs for domain and 6000 rs for server..what can i do?pls help..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

Find a cheaper domain registrar and transfer it.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:26 PM

It is a normal course of routine for websites like godaddy to hike the prices for renewal. There are two ways to sort this out.

1. As suggested by Neil in his answer above, get cheaper provider but it will involve lot of efforts.
2. Find a coupon code for the domain and hosting renewals. You can find different websites offering coupon codes for renewals.

Try "coupon code for godaddy.com windows hosting renewal" and "coupon code for godaddy ".com" domain renewal " in Google . You will find various websites and then it will be a hit and try method. Try different coupon codes and find the best rates for you.

Use only once service to be renewed at a time. This way you'll have two transactions on Godaddy.

One I have searched is "cjcRMN295c" for a .com domain renewal. It will cost you around Rs. 200
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

Change your server and don't go with very low cost. I have website which hosted on blue host, which running well, you should try this.