This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more memory on my iPhone 4S?
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM
How can I get more memory on my iPhone 4S?
About three weeks ago I purchased an iPhone 4S 8gb. I know that 8gb isn't a lot. I currently have 7 apps downloaded (Vine, Kik,Instagram,snapchat,Jetpack joyride, what's app and itube)
I only have about 12 photos. I can't take anymore pictures. I also turned iCloud backup off. I used to have about 14 apps,but then I deleted 7 of them because I didn't have any memory left. But even though I deleted them , it's still coming up that I don't have any memory left!
I just want to know if there is anything wrong with my phone.
Please help! It would be much appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM

There is nothing wrong with your iPhone and no you cannot increase the memory of the iPhone. When you bought this small storage size iPhone you should have decided what Apps you will use. So keeping two or three of the most important apps delete / uninstall the rest. Hopefully this will work.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:22 PM

No that's how apple devices work and they do not allow you to add memory. If you want more memory on an apple device you have to buy a new one. Apple if greedy like that.

If you want a better phone that allows you to add memory among other good things you need a different brand like a Samsung galaxy phone.