This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"how can I get free web traffic?"?
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM
"how can I get free web traffic?"?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:18 PM

try publicizing ur website

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

Hi there

You can also try some of the following free methods:

- Video Marketing (others than YouTube)
- here at Yahoo! Answers
- do SEO
- submit articles about your forum
- Squidoo and Hubpages
- Blog commenting
- Forum posting
- Craigslist
- email marketing
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM

There are many ways to get free traffic and one of those to obtain high ranking relevant links to your site. some will make you believe you need a ton of links but you don't.

if you use article marketing to drive traffic to your site make sure you follow the guidelines. Some will not allow to openly promote. Build solid relationships with others in your niche and go for a link exchange.

Keep articles or web pages keyword focused. it is the one of the best ways to get some traffic building efforts moving,. Know your Keywords and know the competition for those keywords. There is a great Ebook you can download for free. No email Opt-in Thank Goodness.

The name is "Make My Links Work" it is a great read. Learn about link exchanging and how to build free organic traffic. http://value-exchange.sitesell.com/Freedom128.html
04-08-2014, 08:34 PM

The best way to get free traffic is by using social media. You should have a social media account on the major sites and promote to drive traffic.