This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Website Traffic sources without google or SEO?
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Best Website Traffic sources without google or SEO?
Hey guys-am pretty much a newbie, I need to know how to bring more traffic to my website that doesn't involve SEO or Google

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM

You can try to partner with "the order of the iron phoenix" , they will seo your website for about 20$ I believe , just contact them, and maybe they will do it for free.

Remember, seo requires years to get you ranking for specific keywords. But there are more than one ways to get traffic, some areas of google have no competition, we can help you try to get into those "sub niches" of the keyword you want to rank for, Please, dont be shy to google us and contact us under "about us". -we do everything- Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

You can buy banner ad space on the websites which you consider are relevant to your field of business
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

That's basically the best way to bring in traffic.

You can use a good software that will submit your site to all the search engines.
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM

No SEO presumably cuts out Yahoo & Bing as well.

An online store using sales pages with proven conversion rates can use paid advertising, like those that show up on Yahoo Answers, some believe it's a more reliable business model than relying on the whims of search engines' "free" traffic. You can lose a lot of money sending paid traffic to a site with unknown earnings, the days of 5 cent quality clicks are long gone. Google's Adwords network accounts for maybe 1/10 of the paid traffic out there, so it is possible to get by without Google.

Many of the alternative traffic sources like directories, price comparison sites, paid blog reviews, social sites can also help a site's search ranking, any site other than a few bad actors will always get some search traffic.
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

Hi Mark,

As everyone probably mentioned, SEO is the best way to get traffic. However, there are definitely still other sources that can help you generate traffic without involving with SEO.

You can try using Paid Advertisements such as Adwords on Google, Advertisement on Bing, Facebook Ad, Facebook Sponsor stories, Facebook Promoted Post (If you have fans), Twitter Sponsor Stories, StumbleUpon Discovery and etc. Most of the paid advertisement can definietely get your traffic if you are willing to pay for it. (Note: thats why SEO is the best way because it is free).

You can also generate some traffic by guest posting on other blogs, if people like your content, they might visit your website through your BIO or links on the article.

You can also generate traffic via forums or answer platforms like Yahoo! Answers. Participate in these platforms and provide useful information so people will trust you and visit your site once again either via your BIO or links you provide.

Hope this helps!
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM

Remember, there is not a single good way to get traffic. If you are looking for traffic without seo or google, I would suggest you concentrate on offline marketing. Like we do.
a) Get Flyers, leaflet and others
b) Get banners and posters at various populated places
c) Ask your friends and others to share it with others and visit your site.

There are plenty of ways to do promotion.

You can even have youtube video and other places with video on them with your services and site description.

Finally you can have radio advert which cost next to nothing.

You can check out my work as well.

http://5rr.cc/s/3mqet9

Kind regards.
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM

start submitting your website in stumbleupon.com.
or
Make a page on facebook.com
ask all of your friends to join your Facebook page.
04-08-2014, 08:57 PM

Use your Twitter and Facebook accounts

Now a days Social networks are the best ways to get traffic for free. If you are popular on networks, such as Twitter or Facebook, the traffic you get from there can easily surpass the traffic from Google and the other search engines. It is true that building a large network of targeted followers on Twitter and supporters on Facebook takes a lot of time and effort but generally the result is worth.
04-08-2014, 09:02 PM

Hi..

Yes social media is great way to get traffic to your website or your affiliate link.
I recommend you check out my blog.
http://get-websitetraffic.info/freetraffic/
I have a FREE GIFT for you.MAKE MONEY WITH SOCIAL MEDIA Free eBook.
Social Media is a great way to earn some money or even a lot of money and traffic too.Social Media is a free source so you can make a lot of money for free.
Learn how I make my first dollar online with social media, all the training is available in your free gift.