This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone experienced any Glitches in Association mode or is it just My player in NBA 2k13?
10-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Has anyone experienced any Glitches in Association mode or is it just My player in NBA 2k13?
I was hyped for this game but once I saw everyone complaining on the 2k facebook page I started getting worried. 2k10 and 2k12 were both riddled with glitches and I dont have Xbox Live to get the patch. I play Association mode exclusively and was wondering if anyone is experiencing any problems.

Hopefully the Australian retail versions have been fixed though I find it unlikely.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:52 PM

NBA 2K's facebook page blew up with those complaints. I heard it's only for my career mode. Damn they need to fix this freezing glitch. I wanna play My Career so bad! But the association mode is good. I've not read any glitch or bugs about it. You should be fine BUT you should seriously consider playing My Career after they get it fixed.

Ads

My assocation mode doesn't fix the record like I only played three game and my Lakers are 45-21 in november

Sorry but I haven't played the game yet, because I'm waiting until the weekend to play it with my nephews.

But from what you're saying, it seems that not everything will work 100%

----------------------------------
PS: go to my profile and follow the link, if you didn't get my invitation yet.
----------------------------------