This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to separate myself from the web?
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM
how to separate myself from the web?
I recently stated high school. It is the first school I have been to. I was home-schooled before. I was used to staying at home, waking up at noon, doing a few hours of school, and then having a lot of spare time. I used a lot of that spare time to occupy myself on the internet with games like Webkins, Howrse, etc. Also, watching way too many youtube videos. Now that I have started school, I don't have time for stuff like that. But, I can't seem to take myself away. I have a ton of homework to do everyday but I still spend hours on the internet even if I have no idea why I am still playing or watching stupid videos. I wish I could get out of the habit of spending hours on the web instead of doing homework and getting sleep. How can I let go?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM

Haha

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

Keep yourself busy by exercising,studying,and doing homework. I was also in this same situation
04-08-2014, 08:34 PM

I think u should stay away from u r computer as far as possible. Like make it in acessible to you. Move computer out of u r room. I think if computer is out of your reach then you will concentrate on your studies. Try find another hobby try spend more time with friend or family..
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM

Develop some personal discipline or else you will become one of those folks who flip burgers or stock shelves at Walmart for a living and can't make ends meet.