This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is using up my battery?
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM
What is using up my battery?
Ok I have a samsung galaxy ace and lately ive been charging it and than it just dies quicker, heres some imformation I can give:
-i used to.charge it just before I went to bed, than during school it would last the whole day, I used instagram and messaging and a few.google searches
-i moved away and dont go to school yet so I have just been on my ipod and phone all day,
- I use viber most of the day coz I talk to my friend
- I.use instagram only rarely now coz I can use it.on my ipod
-i am now in nothern territory so I use it alot and charge.it alot coz it keeps getting low
- ive turned all my brightness down etc
- I charge it at night now and when I wake up it says charge battery 0.o
-i sometimes have to take it out its charge because we are going somewhere and I dont wanna overheat it but its does get hot while charging :/

And for the credit/data:
I.hve 500mb and I use It up really quickly lately eversince I got viber.it seems to go quick
Is viber causing it?
It says that I watch you tube which I dont
And I always close my apps

Ive had it for about half a year, ill.buy a new one when I have a job
Thanks please help x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM

That means your battery's in bad shape. If you charge it a lot, you're basically killing the battery slowly. Charging it even if it's still got 50-70% battery life isn't really a good practice. You have to use the phone's battery, BUT not to the point of draining your battery completely all the time. That's not good either. Just use the battery then fully charge it if it has about 15-30% batt life.

Basically, the less you charge, the healthier your battery gets.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply