This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Utorrent Downloading Problem!?
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Utorrent Downloading Problem!?
Hey guys! So I have a Windows 8 hp laptop, and installed Utorrent to download movies/episodes etc.
I went on a website to download the things I wanted, and once they were done downloading, I checked the files and some of them worked and were able to be viewed like normal. But some of the files's icons were white pages and weren't able to be viewed/watched like the other files. For these specific unviewable files, I went on numerous other sites and downloaded them, they downloaded completely but were still unable to be viewed.

Please help! Thanks in advance!
Sorry, the files meaning the movies/episodes I downloaded. (: When I clicked on the files that have a white page as their icon, a screen popped up giving me options to watch it by, for example it would list Internet Explorer.
Yes, I have already installed VLC but even with this program, I'm unable to watch the episodes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM

I&#x27;m not sure what files you mean but maybe the problem you have is that you want to watch an .avi file or something like that and you are using Windows Media Player. If this is the case then try vlc:
http:&#x2F;&#x2F;www.videolan.org&#x2F;vlc&#x2F;
It&#x27;s a really nice program to watch videos and other things.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:23 PM

Yes, use VLC - Windows Media Player is hopeless and useless. You can use Media Player Classic or IrfanView with confidence as well. Tixati is a great deal better than µtorrent; lots of useful features.