This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much adsense pays for each click for a very low value keyword?
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
How much adsense pays for each click for a very low value keyword?
I want to start a joke website with Indiam traffic so I wanna know how much in average I could get per click with an untargetted website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM

It depends on kind of ad rotating on your page and advertiser has bidded how much amount on it, average per click should be 10 to 15 Rs

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

I think as low as 0.2$ or even in cents. LOL i appreciate your jokes website.
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

The publisher's cut is close to 50% of the advertisers click cost, you could get and Adwords account with the min. deposit just to secure access to the keyword tool that shows the estimated cost for various searches
You may find that your site gets a different makeup of ads, possibly a large percentage of remnant ads picked up by re-marketing services that seem to stalk users around the internet with ads that will have nothing to do with your page content.

At the other extreme, there does seem to be some sort of payout cap that prevents Adsense sites from earning huge money from doctor and lawyer terms who's cost has been bid into the stratosphere, these clicks some dream of getting may be only allowed on 'authority' sites.