This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If i have story for yahoo where i contact?
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
If i have story for yahoo where i contact?
Hello Folk:

I am interpreter for a Able translation and interpret company for the past five years and I do interpreter for both community of Dari and Farsi speaker and I assigned by company for in these period of time for almost 600 assignments or more than 1000 hours in all over GTA even Ontario from St. Catherin, Wood stock, Niagara falls, London Ontario. I am immigrant myself and I choose this job when I am going to school part time to get my RN degree. It is huge company and didn't pay the interpreters for the last 9 months however most of them active since they are immigrants and not familiar with law and labor board and company advantage of the fact. There is more in to the story and I want to share with yahoo and make sure all my discloser about agency is evidence base. Not sure what is the procedure in the yahoo if I want this to become news in this social media. that's why I need help please. Contac me and let me know what I can do, it is so important for me.

Thanks

Mitra

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM

Send an email to media@yahoo-inc.com or call (408) 349-4040

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply