This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I use internet through my phone?
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Can I use internet through my phone?
Okay here's what I want to do but can't find anything about it via Google due to so many posts about the opposite of what I want to do.
Okay I want to get internet on my phone but can I use the internet that my laptop is using? Its not wireless which explains why I'm asking. Is there anyway I can do this via USB or?
I keep getting topics on how to use mobile internet for a computer I want to do the opposite!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:21 PM

You'll be astonished at however simple it are often to attach to the net exploitation your telephone and notebook computer. Connect anyplace, anytime, only 1 button to click.

Making the internet connection

Once you have got the proper phone and also the association cable, connecting to the net is simple.

Here's however you did it:

1. put in the Verizon Mobile workplace package that came with the Verizon Mobile workplace association Kit for my LG VX6200 camera phone.

2. Connected one finish of the equipped cable to the info port on my telephone, and also the alternative finish to a USB port on my notebook computer.

3. Started the Verizon Wireless Mobile workplace package on the portable computer - this package features a 'connect' button.

4. Clicked the 'connect' button on the Verizon Wireless Mobile workplace package - and inside thirty seconds i used to be connected to the net at one hundred fifteen.2kbps.

5. While connected I may surf the online, check my email, transfer and transfer files.

6. This association works whether or not during a automobile, boat, motor home, or anyplace a telephone works.

7. To disconnect, I clicked the 'disconnect' button on the package.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:31 PM

The first question that must be answered is: Is your phone internet capable? Can it, all by itself, access the internet if you pay the monthly fee? If the answer to that is no, then there's no way to do it - period.

I do know of a program called "Connectify" that turns a laptop into a wifi. Last I knew, it was free via a renewable 6 month (I think) license to students who have an email address that ends with "edu"