This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to start a blog/ website..?
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
I want to start a blog/ website..?
I wanted to start a website running, more like a blog. I wanted to talk about fashion, positive topics and even help people promote their music or products they sell, ex. clothes, jewelry or whatever. How do I start a website?
I also want to get good at it where I start getting paid to blog or start a website.
I also want to get good at it where I start getting paid to blog or start a website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:25 PM

I would try wordpress. Its free and has a large audience. If you are successful, you can make it a .com.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:29 PM

Take this steps in sequence
1. register a domain name and get a hosting account.Here you can find tips on choosing the perfect domain name http://www.vtnssolutions.com/articles/ch..._name.html

2. Build your website: Either you outsourcing your website design or building it in-house.,here is a free e-book that will help you get good value.
3. Choose a social media platform and get on it eg facebook,pinterest
4. Writing interesting topics and try to engage your users.
5. Optimize your website for search engines.
6. Now advertise on your social media platform you choose above.
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM

Go to wordpress.com and build the website using youtube tutorials, you will be able to do it as it is user friendly.
Then next is to monetize your website/blog, read problogger.net
it has lots of useful tips