This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i permanently delete my facebook account?
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
How can i permanently delete my facebook account?
Not just deactivate it because I know how to do that but make it gone forever. So that even if I try logging back into it it will not work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM

https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account‎

It's tedious, and difficult. After going through the motions to permanently shut down your Facebook account, you must not try to sign in for two weeks.

I finally managed to persevere through the tough withdrawals that ensued my request to permanently shut down my Facebook account --- and I've been Facebook free for more than six months. I believe you can also persevere.

ME: Hello. My name is Dean. I used to be a Facebook addict.

FACEBOOK ANONYMOUS FRIENDS: Hi, Dean

ME: I've been Facebook free for over six months.

FACEBOOK ANONYMOUS FRIENDS: Way to go!

ME: Sometimes, I want to sign up for Facebook again.

FACEBOOK ANONYMOUS FRIENDS: Don't make us do another intervention, Dean.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:23 PM

If you’re done with Facebook, you may be running around in circles trying to figure out how to delete your account. They certainly don’t make it easy to find. Follow this guide to make sure that you save all of the data you need and delete your account for good.

Visit the Delete Account page. This page cannot be accessed through Facebook unless you search for it. You can also follow this link. Click the “Delete my Account” button to start the account deletion process.

Enter your password and the CAPTCHA. Once you have entered these, press “Okay” to permanently delete your account. You will need to wait 14 days for the deletion to take effect.
You need to have access to your Facebook account in order to delete it this way. If you can’t remember your password, use Facebook’s password reset service before deleting your account.Try a temporary deactivation instead of deleting your account.
Click the Settings icon and select Account Settings.

Open the Security section from the left menu.

Click the “Deactivate your account” link