This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to prove to my clients that their ad which leads to their website has been clicked?
04-08-2014, 08:16 PM
How to prove to my clients that their ad which leads to their website has been clicked?
I have a website that has images that link to various websites. What tool can I use to prove to them that their website traffic came from my website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM

Google analytics will prove that visitors went to their site from yours, if it is installed on their site. If they install it today, unfortunately no historical activity will be available (because it wasn't reported) but it will show future visits that are likely to come from your site. If they don't have analytics installed already, encourage them to do so because it has so much useful information.

Good luck.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:26 PM

Use Google analytics Smile
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

Use Google Analytics for free and if you want paid tools you can search those tools in Google.
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

Google analytic will show you how much visit a particular website got from a referral site.