This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How accurate is Amazon's estimated delivery date?
04-08-2014, 08:17 PM
How accurate is Amazon's estimated delivery date?
I ordered this monitor (ships from South Korea) ~

http://www.amazon.com/QNIX-QX2710-Evolut...roduct_top

today and the estimated arrival date was shown to be January 14 ~ 18 (not sure on the latest date). However, reviews indicate that the item arrived anywhere from 2-7 days after ordering, even on Thanksgiving. How likely is it that I will actually have to wait this long before receiving the monitor?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:26 PM

Usually always on time, or just off by a day or two.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

It varies for person to person and it all depends on factors like your local postal service, the sellers local service and how fast the seller can get it out. It's usually 1-3 Days out at most.
04-08-2014, 08:34 PM

In my experience their estimates are for longer periods than it takes to get my package to me but even then the estimate is still fairly close
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM

Amazon have always been within the time limit with me.
Two of the many items ordered were shipped from China area in the far east so i've noticed those two did take a lot longer than other items but were still within the time limit given.

That date given in January will probably be fairly accurate seeing as your monitor comes from Korea and also bare in mind it's Christmas New year festive season which will also slow things down a lot.