This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What was his problem? Did he actually like me?
04-08-2014, 08:18 PM
What was his problem? Did he actually like me?
My bf and I have been on a brake because of problems. During that period, I started talking to a guy on Facebook. I wasn't expecting anything to happen, but we both showed interest in each other. However, one thing that threw me off was that he always came to the subject of sex even when I told him I wasn't the type to have sexual intercourse that quickly with someone. He said he "wanted to take things fast so he can take things slow with me." We didn't exchange numbers, so it was difficult to keep communication with him. He went three days without getting online which prompted me to fix some things with my bf. When he got back online three days later, he realized I was with someone and got shocked/sad and we stopped talking. A week later, he messaged me saying he missed me and we started talking again. He stayed up with me later than usual which gave me the idea he cared and wanted something. That same night we got a little intimate and dirty talked and we were being lovey dovey as well. I thought things were looking good for us and we could actually be something real. However, days later he told me he liked me but wasn't ready for a relationship and we stopped talking once again. Two days later he asked me if he was the only one who wanted to do things such as kissing if we hung out and I blew him off and stopped replying. He asked if I was mad at him and an hour later he claimed that I had played him and he could't believe he trusted me and blocked me. What was his prob?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

He thought you weren&#x27;t serious about the sex thing and hoped to ...well you know. Once he realized this wasn&#x27;t happening he started acting like a the little B**** he probably is. Get over him. Sorry I know a lot of guys like him. It&#x27;s not worth getting hurt.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

He was using you! he just wanted you for ONE thing, its a good thing you did what you did and blow him off. he didnt get what he wanted so he left.. hes a loser! any chance you can answer my question : https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...735AAnxDrh