This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
affiliate marketing through facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:44 PM
affiliate marketing through facebook?
Im new with affiliate marketing and recently came across a video on youtube about affiliate marketing on facebook, and the guy says all you have to do is go to clickbank, find a product and click the like button. then when it comes up on your facebook news feed and people click it, it redirects them to a website where they can order it. and if they order it, you get your commission.
is this legit? is it this simple? thx Smile

also, anyone recommend any good websites etc, for free, where it teaches and shows you a step by step plan to affiliate marketing? thanks! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:53 PM

Only thing free is going to get you is lost in the world of internet marketing. I can point you some where where you will find success..

Clickbank is very real, they pay me over $1000 a day in commision right now, I've never dabbled with actually using their social promote feature (which is what you're talking about)
but I have put affiliate links right on my wall or other peoples walls
Honestly If you want to really get payed I would read this http://hightechsolutions.net/google-sniper.php

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:53 PM

Well!! You may make a few sale that way. I recommend that you make a facebook fanpage like this one.http://www.facebook.com/ChrisOnlineProfits. I get a lot of subscribers on day to day basis. And then I sell to my list and make about $4k a day. Wait!! I don't make $4k a day with just this techniques, I used other things as well. I will say that facebook marketing bring me in about $200-$300 a day.