This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not getting an email to verify password on facebook?
04-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Not getting an email to verify password on facebook?
My stupid ex changed my password on facebook, and I can't remember the password to the email address I use for that specific account. I'm trying to start the recovery process with a new email, but I NEVER receive the email from facebook. I try to resend and it always says "oops, something went wrong. Please try again later." It's been saying this for over a week. Is this another facebook bug? It's really annoying.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:25 PM

When you log into facebook click on forgot password and reset a new password. Also check spam or junk folders from facebook to verify your account.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

they wont send the email to a new email address - if that was possible anyone who wanted to could hack anyone's account any time

do the password recovery process for the email account first, because that is required
04-08-2014, 08:29 PM

Try to resend option and then check your mail account and spam also. Sometimes it will seem happens like this.