This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I downloaded the Firefox optimised for yahoo, and lost all firefox functionality. Will this be fixed?
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM
I downloaded the Firefox optimised for yahoo, and lost all firefox functionality. Will this be fixed?
The download doesn't seem to be complete, because nothing happens when I click on 'launch firefox now' at the end of the download, and the desktop icon that was downloaded doesn't launch either.
Please can I have a fix asap?
Thanks.
Hi Fred .thanks for being so prompt. All re-installed. Now when I try to run it, I get a message saying it may be missing or inaccessible. Any further thoughts?
Thanks. Annie.
I did the uninstall and reinstall a second time. Still no progress. I fact everything got slower generally too. If I ever download a yahoo solution again, it will the very last thing I ever do. This is driving me crazy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

BIG mistake. Uninstall it and then install proper version from the Moxilla site. ALL Yahoo optimised browsers are junk.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:33 PM

You should reinstall Firefox. May be this will be good solution...