This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help please. What am I suppose to tell her.?
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM
I need help please. What am I suppose to tell her.?
How am I going to tell my ex-gf that we can't be friends for now? I did a stupid mistake accepting her in my life again after she asked me if we can be friends. I felt that we still haven't moved on from each other after our 1 yr relationship, but I want her out of my life because I am starting to like someone, I want to give her my full attention because I want to love again and be happy. Plus, I really have no clue what my ex-gf's intentions are, she asked for friendship and not talk to me. I tried to start a conversation but I often got cold replies from her. I know we aren't going to work out as friends I really want her out of my life, so please guys help what should I tell her without making her mad at me. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:23 PM

Why do you need to tell your ex anything? She probably just said "let's be friends" to make the break up amiable, or maybe so she can stalk you on social media or whatever. Does it matter? If she's not talking to you and gives you cold replies when you try to talk to her, then just stop talking to her at all. Unfriend her on Facebook or Instagram or whatever, ignore her calls, emails or texts if she sends any. If she doesn't send any, then great, right? That's what you wanted. Stop worrying about her and focus on the new girl. The best way to move on is... to move on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply