This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you post affiliate links on your Hubpages articles?
04-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Can you post affiliate links on your Hubpages articles?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

Last I looked there was a 1 or 2 'external' link limit, you need to have a certain article quality to get a doFollow link for seo (this was at least there in the prePanda days)

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

Now tread lightly with Hub Pages. I believe they only allow 2 self serving links ( that's what they call it) for your article. Also you cannot openly promote on Hub Pages so keep your content relevant and real. If you don't you will not see the traffic you want.

Not sure what your niche is but if your trying to do affiliate marketing you should probably read the Affiliate Masters Course. A complete 10 day affiliate marketing course book I read that helped me out a lot.

You will go from developing a site concept to brainstorming your target keywords and then building a themed website that has all the money making keywords on it.

Click this link scroll to the bottom and download the FREE guide no email opt-in required.
http://aff-masters.sitesell.com/Freedom128.html