This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK AUDIENCE SELECTOR TOOL?
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM
FACEBOOK AUDIENCE SELECTOR TOOL?
I have stopped receiving comments on my homepage from family, friends, etc. I checked into the help section of Facebook and it states to go to the Audience Selector Tool.

Can someone please tell me where this tool is.

Thank you.
DANIEL, Thank you but I have checked and I have not blocked any friends or family so still no wiser.
There is one thing though, I uploaded a video from You Tube onto my homepage and it worked okay but since that day no postings from anyone at all. So I don't know if it is that that caused it, I tried to delete the video, but it deletes then comes back again, time and time again.
No one has been restricted, I have even posted asking for my friends and family to let me know if they saw my posting, they have all commented they can see it. So why can't I see their postings when I can see their comments on my post.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

If your Not Receive Posts From your Friends and Family on your Home Page Check and See if you Maybe Opted Out of There Posts Go to your News Feed To the Left Click on the Pencil than Click Edit Settings Check and See If Maybe you Have People that you Have Hidden If you Have Anybody Hidden Remove them and That Should Put them Back On your Home Page

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

did you add anyone to your restricted list?

the audience selector is the little dropdown in the corner of your status box