This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to drive traffic to a new website using Facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:45 PM
How to drive traffic to a new website using Facebook?
I am working on my marketing plan for an ecommerce website that I am working on which will be a marketplace for buyers and sellers of handmade products. I am currently trying to plan out my social media marketing plan but I'm stumped on how to use Facebook.com to drive traffic to my site. I've read lots of books on this topic but most of them aren't very helpful. I find that they are not very specific and also many of books I've read seem to be written for businesses that already have have a decent customer/client base and already have a Facebook page with fans. But for a new start up what are the most effective steps and in what order, should I follow in order to market a new website with zero traffic using Facebook.com?

Thanks,
Steven

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM

Facebook is just one way of getting traffic back to your site. You can do that by making a business page or by making a lot of friends. You can also join groups to further gain more exposure. Facebook is a good tool to gain traffic, but this is not the Holy Grail for any businesses.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply