This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is SEO?I want to know about seo for my online Bussiness.?
04-08-2014, 08:23 PM
what is SEO?I want to know about seo for my online Bussiness.?
I want to what is SEO for my online Bussiness

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

Hey Adri,

Search engine optimization is a rather long and complicated subject, but it is by far the best way to get free traffic to your site. Here are some great articles on the subject that I recommend to all of my students. You of course don't have to do everything at once, take it a step at a time. It takes a while to climb the rankings, so don't be in a hurry.

Best of luck,

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:29 PM

SEO = Search Engine Optimization = the techniques used to increase your page rank in search engine queries relating to keywords and bring traffic to your website.

SEO can help you in your online business needs by increasing traffic your website which means more people know about it and more people will come there. Also, for certain keywords if people search Google, for example, for that keyword SEO can make it so that your website appears in the top results for that specific keyword, meaning more people to your site again.

There are many SEO companies out there that you can hire to help you get SEO done for your website. They can analyze your competitors and market your website to a wider public.

Hal Smith
Urldreamer Consultant
04-08-2014, 08:33 PM

petrov
04-08-2014, 08:40 PM

search engine optimization is what it means.. you can watch a video at:

http://www.domainsatretail.com/trafficblazer.html

it automatically loads and will give you what you need to know about seo
04-08-2014, 08:43 PM

SEO means Search Engine Optimization....It helps to increase website traffic and increase page rank...SEO is important for a website.Without SEO a website will not successfully run online....So SEO is important.You can visit the site http://www.tucktail.com/increase-website-traffic/ get best SEO service named Search engine visibility it promote your sites in Google ,Yahoo and many other search engines,generate keywords increase traffic and page rank...
04-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Search Engine Optimization. A lot of competing sites/companies/products/etc are fighting to be on top of google's or other search engine's search pages and that's the role of SEO, to be on top of the search pages. This is a veyr broad field and will take time and experience for you to master. It may sound really hard but once you get into it, and you like it, and you enjoy it, then things will not be as difficult as they could be. You need patience and dedication to succeed in this online business.