This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the best way to generate leads over the internet?
04-08-2014, 08:23 PM
What's the best way to generate leads over the internet?
Who wants to save on fuel expenses??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:29 PM

Paid ads on economization oriented pages or sponsored search ads targeting fuel economy related searches. The term lead suggests to me there may be a large enough payoff to justify paid advertising.

Actually the best way for a merchant wit a large budget may be to secure the services of a CPA network who have affiliates do the lead collection.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

Social media optimization,search engine optimization, Pay per click These are the main element to Gen rate lead through Internet
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM

The best I to generate leads for B2B and in some cases B2C is inbound marketing. It use the content to attracts leads using the some of the following technology such as blog, SEO, website, content, social media and email marketing. I have include a link to white paper for you.
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM

Nowadays, even big companies and major corporations utilize social media. Observe their presence on facebook, youtube, twitter, etc. Be creative but professional. "Copy" what works for the big boys. Learn SEO techniques and submit informative articles(pointing towards your niche) to directories. Learn google keyword tool and maybe utilize "market samurai". Look up these options on youtube on how they work...