This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Wattpad overpopulated with One Direction fanfiction?
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Why is Wattpad overpopulated with One Direction fanfiction?
There are so many of them on Wattpad and all of them have over a million views because of the large number of little girls who write them. Sometimes they go outside the fanfiction, teen fiction, and romance categories and go into sci-fi, fantasy, and even horror. What the fuck? I don't like One Direction and I'd rather not get in to why that is. On Wattpad I currently write fanfictions of three rock bands I like: Lordi, KISS, and Megadeth and there are none of those on Wattpad. I also write science fiction and my current sci-fi story is about an Elite from the Halo franchise which I am also writing right now along with my fanfictions. But this is supposed to be Wattpad, not One Direction fanfiction central. So why are their so many of them? They're becoming annoying? I don't read them or post hate comments on them, I'm just tired of seeing them every time I look at certain categories especially when these fans try to convert these stories into categories that I often read like sci-fi and horror.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

yeah i feel ya. there's a TON of fanfiction because their fanbase is pretty big and a lot of them are horny i guess lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply