This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I list my website in search engines in Spain?
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM
How can I list my website in search engines in Spain?
I created a website for a friend. I live in the US and he lives in Spain. I listed it in google, yahoo, bing, etc. However, I am not sure if I need to do something more to make sure it shows up in searches in Spain. Does anyone know if I need to list the site somewhere else (ex- google.es, etc)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

Yes.
as you submitted your website in http://www.google.es. you also have to submit your website in local site map. There are lot of websites that use for local listing. You also have to do classified submission.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

If you already listed it in google, you don't have list it somewhere else in Spain. Google is the same all over the world.

I suppose you have created the web page in the languages of all the customers you are targeting.
04-08-2014, 08:38 PM

Hi Selexia

if domain is .es then it will automatically index for Google Spain. but if its .com or some other then you have to do this by using setting in Webmaster for google. For more help you can add Sky-pe : bigoyaseo