This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
witch site can I use to make my business a website for free?
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM
witch site can I use to make my business a website for free?
a website to make my business a website that really free

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM

There are numerous 'free' hosts that typically have paid upgrades to remove ads or enable certain features, that you might not need. If you have no coding experience than a blog platform like Google's Blogger.com or Wordpress.com, the free hosted version of the industry standard platfrom used on some 17% of the top 1 million sites.

Blogger is completely free and allows you to use a domain name usually obtained elsewhere like godaddy or namecheap, that $12 for a domain name makes for a more professional looking site and gives more control over the future of your site, even if you have to change hosts.

To see the style of Google pripritary, somewhat simplistic Bloggger platform try a web search for:
site:blogspot.com intitle"your interest"

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:39 PM

Everything you need to get online - FREE with your domain.
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online. The cost of your domain registration includes a spam-free email account and more - all 100% FREE!
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM

I like Coffeecup free HTML Editor because it includes wizards and tools to make it easy to develop your website. They also offer free hosting with their S-Drive service. You don't have to mess with configuring FTP settings and all your files are referenced correctly. You can use your own domain name too. The software is a desktop program which means you are not locked with any online design service and have the freedom to use your website with any hosting provider.
04-08-2014, 08:46 PM

Don't bother with the other responses! Just go to Yahoo/Google and enter these words - free website builder. There you will have a choice to choose from. With these you can get a free sub-domain. But, if it is for a business, I would suggest upgrading later on in the future, with your own domain - it looks more professional!