This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get over my ex girlfriend?
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
How do I get over my ex girlfriend?
My girlfriend recently broke up with me after we have been dating for a year and a half. She said she just lost feelings for me and wanted to be single. But I still care about her a lot. I always see her walking down the halls at school talking to what seems like a new guy everyday and it just destroys me when I see that, and all she does is post pictures with her and other guys all over social media. I don't know how to make the pain stop and I just want to stop caring about her. But it's hard when I see her everyday at school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM

You gotta make tough choices dude. Stop following her in the media, either block her, unfriend her or get off the web sites. Second distraction. A LOT of distraction, exercise, draw, read, watch movies, whatever. Keep your mind busy. Time will pass and the pain will be less... trust me!

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

Oh man I don't know. I have the same problem. I'm in so much pain and nothing helps. It's all I think about. I think you start to get over it when you meet someone new. I definitely feel for you though. Hang in there buddy!
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM

You're still in high school and stressing so much over a lady? Send her this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgvMpm9z0TI

But seriously, you're still in high school, don't fret homie.