This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some people say black girls are unattractive?
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Why do some people say black girls are unattractive?
I bet I'm hotter than any of your girlfriends

http://tinypic.com/r/2s1vvbk/8
Guys this was only meant to be a joke

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM

We all have our own preferences. I think women of any ethnicity can be beautiful.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:36 PM

Allah is a damn fool. Have you not heard about the natural hair movement Allah??? On that note, people are different. Some may think that black women are unattractive, just like some may think that white women are unattractive. Its just that persons preference.

You're right Allah, I am an APE- Articulate Pretty and Educated. Haha, now what?
And you can't read or spell either. If you did, you would have put 'Fields' and not "Field' lol, I haven't seen that error in yrs. Aha.
04-08-2014, 08:43 PM

lol
04-08-2014, 08:49 PM

Have you seen Jerry Springer? That show and any other DNA test result show... Places most of them in a bad light, and this is just Blacks who live in western countries, and are of Low Income or No Income.
04-08-2014, 08:51 PM

Because people have preferences.
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM

because black people are severely dysfunctional... its a minority of any race or gender that mixes interracially with the SINGULAR exception of the black community thats devastated by it and black men in particular whose own hate and self loathing and complete feminization will have them crying in tears the moment you call out their dysfunction...

so you are left with trying to get normal men of any race who dont mix interracially to explain why they ARENT broken little men too. it doesnt matter what you look like... the overwhelming majority of non-white men dont want you. thats normal.

but those broken little black boys will take that reality to JUSTIFY their own behaviors... they start babbling about "preferences" to normalize their own self loathing. you hear it from THEM... and they take normal men of any other race who simply dont mix as "proof"

so now you have these people allowing politically correct hate to control the context. racism is USED as a tool to deflect from interracial mixers dysfunctional behavior and people are forced to play along.

every single person who babbles "personal preference"...simply re enforces it.
04-08-2014, 09:03 PM

You said 'girls'... not cat....there's a difference. Black cats don't have that unattractive big nostrils/lips combination.
04-08-2014, 09:06 PM

Its a matter of opinion
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

People can have opinions.
But I like the way they look, mostly.
My girlfriend is Black.

I know it was a joke. I saw the cat.
I also like black cats, they're my favourite.