This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make a website that makes money?
04-08-2014, 08:29 PM
How to make a website that makes money?
I have a friend and he is 14 and he makes so much money off people viewing his website or something. He doesn't make like thousands of dollars, more like 10-20 dollars a day i think. I would like to do that but i don't know how. And i dont want to get in trouble or anything, can someone give me advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:33 PM

Your biggest problem is the grsat majority of money making places on the internet require someone to be 18 to do business with them, it's pretty common to have a parent sign up on your behalf and handle your banking.

Creating a popular blog, that you really work at like a publishing business is the most common way to make some money from ad revenue, that's most commonly done with Google Adsense which pays out only after a min $100 earning, which can take forever for some small time operators, for some sites that translates to 10,000 visitors.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:40 PM

You can make various kinds of sites to make money. You can make freelancing site. You can make affiliate site. You can make site with adsense ads. Website design is an art of presenting the texts and images in an appealing way to the users or clients. It is widely used in the promotion of various businesses online. The concept of web design involves many things and doing it requires creative ability as well as technical know how. It is not always about the appearance of the website, you need to build it in a user friendly way with easy navigation so the customers feel the need to visit it again and gain. And there you have your profits reaching the sky.
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM

Ciao I'm writing from Italy,

I've also started with the intention of creating a blog to earn online but after a few days I gave up, too much work.
I decided to try to invest on the advice of my cousin, in network marketing.
From about 9 days I enrolled in a "new site"
network marketing TelexFREE. If you are interested I'll see how it works with my account and the earnings that I got.
About 6 months ago one of the pioneers in Italy came to Turin to present the company. I did not believe at once while my cousin. If I had followed. Anyway. If you want no problem.
The site where you can find information and even video tutorial is http://www.guadagnareonlinemarketing.com
There are also other similar companies who are just starting out in Italy.
We'll see
For now I'm more 'than satisfied. To recover the initial investment without recruiting people under you, it takes 3 months and 2 weeks. I in 9 days, I have recovered one third of the capital.
Write me via email davidemurdocca@yahoo.it