This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are Some Other On-Page SEO Improvements?
04-08-2014, 08:29 PM
What Are Some Other On-Page SEO Improvements?
Hello guys, I am wondering what are some other ways to improve your on-page SEO. I have linked with other pages, linked with video from Youtube, internally linked with other pages and posts throughout my own site with keywords, added pictures and lots of quality content - good length, have good tags, related posts, and categories linked. Pretty much my site seems good, I was wondering if there are any new or other ways to improve my on-page SEO. Please don't give any crap, I want something to add on because I feel like I have been doing the same thing over and over.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:33 PM

Ten SEO On-Page Tips To Improve Traffic and Ranking
It’s no secret that search engine optimization is vital for website ranking and improved traffic. But despite the obvious importance of SEO for a business or website, the plethora of information and tips available can be overwhelming. Understanding what to do next can be easily broken down and understood by learning more about some of the top on-page SEO improvements that can truly benefit ranking on the major search engines.
for more detail so visit my page.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/smo-worki...3172301126

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:39 PM

On Page is not limited SEO, Search Engine Optimization is a Continuous process of updating. Actually it depends that how much experience you have in SEO work and did you improve your expertise or not? Please also visit to get information about Search Engine Optimization from
04-08-2014, 08:43 PM

Luis, you could run your site through a w3c's free on-page validator.

It will definitely give you food for though, because it uses really high standards, and it's great for

- discovering broken links
- critical html errors
- unresponsive pages
- etc.

Plus, you could look into schema.org. Depending on the theme of your site, you can let search engines understand it better by using microformats.

And, you can test usability endlessly. Perform A/B tests to see what colors, layout, copy, theme, etc. works best.