This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help Naming my online business?
04-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Need help Naming my online business?
I do Crochet, Knitting, and bows Im starting a small local online business and having trouble finding a name for it would like to start it with Lizzy's ? thats my name... Any suggestions Please =)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:35 PM

Knitter, Knitty Gritty, Knit Mania, Cro-Knit, Knit Cro

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:42 PM

What about: Lizzy's Art
04-08-2014, 08:46 PM

There are more psychologically engaging words than a vanity name that you can use in a title.

Think about the outcome people are hoping for: comfort, attractiveness, stylishness, being cute, standing out.

CutiePieAccessories? (I don't really know a single word for Crochet, Knitting, and bows)

There are sites with tools that help you come up with fictitious names, including: wordlab.com, naming.net, wordoid.com, lingzini.com, namestation.com, some of these tools look up the domain name availability as you go.

Any name not already used in a .com web site name is probably not trademarked.

I have heard the interview of at least one woman who, after getting some expensive training managed to make a bows and tights web site store that earns her a nice living. (Emailing previous customers of every new product is an important element)