This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do?
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM
What would you do?
Lets say if you saw a cat on the street then it got hit by a car and both of her legs were broken. Pretty much no one bothered to help the poor cat and ignored the scene. But what would you do?
A: Stare at it and do nothing
B: Call for help
C: Run and rescue the cat in the middle of cars passing by
D: Ignore it and walk away
E: Take photos and put it on social media
F: Point at it and laugh
G: Try to get people's attention and try to make them help you rescue the cat.
Please be honest. I would like to know what would you do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM

C

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:38 PM

C

If you did any different your a horrible human being if I had no legs I&#x27;d crawl into the road to save it oh god now I think im gonna cry if this us actually happening please help the poor cat :&#x27;( poor poor thing :&#x27;( :&#x27;( :&#x27;(
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM

C or G. I wouldn't risk my live by running in front of cars, I would either wait until they stop or make sure that they are far away enough before I cross
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM

Go get the animal. If a person had gotten hit by a car with two legs broke someone would help. Take the cat to your local aspca. They will take it in and treat the animal. If you don&#x27;t do anything you are as guilty as the person who hit the animal and everyone else ignoring it.
04-08-2014, 08:54 PM

B and G, you need help to get the traffic stopped, and to get the cat safely out of the street. And you need medical attention for the cat. Lucky i live in a city with emergency medical animal techs with their own ambulance.
04-08-2014, 08:58 PM

C all the way and G
04-08-2014, 09:04 PM

I would do my best to try and rescue the cat - figure out how to stop the traffic so I could go get the cat.
04-08-2014, 09:10 PM

A combo of B,C,G - I wouldn't risk my own life by running into traffic.
Even for a person - DR. ABC - Danger (will you be in danger if you help?) Response (do they respond) ABC (airway, breathing, circulation) - it's basic first aid. But the first thing is check for danger - one casualty is better than 2.

So I would call for help, get some help and then go to the cat
04-08-2014, 09:14 PM

C: When I lived in Cyprus I spotted an injured and disorientated cat in the middle of the road at a busy intersection. I cautiously stepped out into the traffic and thankfully cars did stop whilst I picked up the cat. I drove the cat to the nearest vet but unfortunately it couldn't be saved. Much to my surprise, the vet declined my offer to pay for his services. Sadly the cat wasn't microchipped and when I asked around the neighbourhood where I'd found him no-one knew if he had an owner so he was most likely stray.

I would do the same again if necessary.